Technical Project Leader (Spanish) (closed)
Our Scarborough based financial client has asked Bagg Technology Resources to search for a Bilingual (English/Spanish) IT Project Leader.
The successful candidate will:
· Provide technical direction for the infrastructure aspect of an IT Solution.
· Lead a technical team consisting of infrastructure architects, solution architects, network engineers, Security, vendors, technical resources offshore to put together the proper infrastructure for a given application/solution.
· Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
· Identify resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
· Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
· Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
· Effectively applies our methodology and best practices for project management.
· Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
· Minimize exposure and risk on project.
· Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
· Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
· Holds regular status meetings with project team.
· Keeps project team well informed of changes within the organization and general corporate news.
· Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
· Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
· Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
· Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
· Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
· Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures.
· Possesses a thorough understanding of our capabilities.
· Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements
· Spanish language skills - both oral and written
· Schedule and attend meetings with clients
· Explain the technology in proposed solutions to Clients and others (where applicable)
· Present work to the client at milestones throughout the production
· Obtain, discuss and follow-through with feedback from client
· Work with client against scope creep and endeavour to keep project focused within scope
· Train clients on use of delivered work
· Investigate and answer clients' questions
· Support & help trouble-shoot delivered work during project and post-project
· Ensure client expectations are met and exceeded in terms of quality of product and service delivered
· Provide soft-sales (up-selling opportunities) or articulate these opportunities to the appropriate channels
· Creates and executes development plans across multiple projects and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
· Keeps project manager well informed of status of development effort and serves as liaison between technical staff and project manager and/or client across multiple projects.
· Identifies reusable code required for our code library and ensures the high quality creation of the code.
· Defines, communicates and enforces coding standards.
· Manages multiple technical teams within project schedule.
· Consistently delivers high-quality services.
University degree required; PMP Certification advantageous
To apply for this position, please forward your resume to Judy at JDUresume@bagg.com quoting Job #33724.