SOURCING SPECIALIST - Pharmaceutical/Sales (can be a virtual opportunity) (closed)
This is a professional Sourcer position. The ideal candidate will have held recent position(s) focused on sourcing as a specialty. Full life cycle recruiter experience may suffice. This can be a virtual opportunity; not necessarily Princeton-based.
Recent corporate Pharmaceutical/Consumer Goods experience is required, and not simply through agency support.
Demonstrated ability to source/search the internet and social networking sites such as LinkedIn, Monster, CareerBuilder, and others, to find qualified passive and active candidates focused on:
1. Pharmaceutical Sales/Sales Managers must be able to analyze and interpret sales ranking data
2. Clinical Development (MDs)
3. Clinical Trials Management (CRAs/Project Managers)
4. Medical Operations (Medical Information, Biostats, HEOR)
5. Regulatory Affairs (Promo Review, Drug Safety)
7. Strategy & Operations
8. US Medical Affairs (Field Medical, In house MDs and strategy)
9. Marketing (Brand Director, Brand Manager, Managed Markets, Analytics)
10. Commercial Operations (Forecasting, Incentive compensation, Sample compliance, Business Analysis)
13. Compliance (Pharmaceutical Industry Investigations, auditing, monitoring)
14. Human Resources
15. Managed Markets (Market Access)
16. Legal (Paralegal, Sr. Brand Attorney)
17. Global recruiting experience
Uses current/modern Internet sourcing techniques to effectively source active/passive candidates
Uses sourcing techniques to effectively source using CRM database.
Supports sourcing strategies through leveraging internet tools, social networking, and specialty online ads.
Acts on innovative sourcing strategies designed to encourage diverse slates of candidates and promote retention of selected candidates.
Conducts detailed phone screens and uploads into the applicant tracking system (2xB/BrassRing/Kenexa) and pass details onto the recruiter for final review before sending the resumes off to the hiring manager for review.
Adheres to the identified recruitment process. Ensure that recruiters are continuously updated on status of openings.
Ensures Applicant Flow, Job Folders, and sourcing/reporting compliance with OFCCP/EEO guidelines and internal SOPs.
Ensures that job status and associated status reports are up to date weekly
BA/BS preferred or equivalent experience
AIRS certification a plus.
Recent/current experience in Advanced Internet recruitment/sourcing
Minimum 5 years of HR-related experience.
Corporate Pharmaceutical/Consumer Goods corporate experience required.
Applicant tracking experience required in non-proprietary systems. Experience with 2xB/BrassRing/Kenexa a plus.
Proven recent experience utilizing competency-based, behavioral interviewing experience a plus.
Demonstrated experience in an environment of multiple and changing priorities.
Good working knowledge of HR policies, procedures and federal/state legislation.
Proficiency in MS Word and Excel