HR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT WANTED IN PRINCETON, NJ!!! (closed)
We are currently seeking a highly qualified and very detail oriented, hard working executive assistant in the Princeton, NJ area for one of the largest Pharmaceutical company in the country. This is a 5+ Month contract role paying up to $30.00/hr on W2 Only!
Please review requirements, education, qualifications and experience carefully below;
* Coordinates and schedules meetings across all client areas - reserves meeting rooms, ensures all pre-work/communications are developed and sent ahead of time and ensures meeting/conference room logistics meet requirements.
* Opens, reviews, sorts and prioritizes mail. Responds to and researches general client questions.
* Prepares high quality PPT presentation and other reports under limited guidance.
* Proactively anticipates needs through ongoing and regular communication with manager.
* Meets all deadlines and produces high quality work.
* Works on special projects as requested for client areas. Ensures a clear understanding of project/work objectives and a high degree of accuracy and independence.
* Attends periodic client group administrator meetings to keep up to date on projects and offers assistance when needed.
* Arranges business travel and hotel accommodations and develops travel itineraries for Directors.
* Creates correspondence and reports with a high degree of accuracy.
Candidate must have a pharmaceutical background and must have experience in MS Word, Office etc.