Budget Manager (closed)
Rochelle Park, NJ
PURPOSE: Develop and managed a budget and forecast process for a multi store specialty store chain.
- Preparation and forecasting on a daily, monthly and annual basis, and all related accounting
- Preparation of annual Budgets and revisions, working with each department to develop, monitor
- and meet budget expectations
- Involvement in P&L, Balance Sheet review and reconciliation
- Responsible for general ledger reconciliations (ex: Benefit and Insurance related)
- Create reporting to analyze company performance, store profitability, and inventory management,
- 2 to 5 years experience in similar position in retail
- Candidate must have strong analytical skills with the ability to research, identify and resolve.
- Good understanding of retail accounting
- Candidate should be proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications, with strong excel skills
- Candidates must have strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work cross functionally
- A mature self-starter who can take charge of a project with minimal direction.
- Accounting or Finance Degree
To apply, please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include reference code (BM) in the subject of your e-mail