Our client has an immediate need for a Senior Business Analyst. The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for the activities associated with the discovery, capture, documentation and successful communication of business requirements and system functionality for software application. The Senior BA is responsible to follow the overall SDLC process as well as the requirements process and successfully escalating problem resolution.
- · Participate in the maintenance and upkeep of the SDLC standard and templates and artifacts associated with Business Analysis
- · Take a lead role on projects with a large scope or requiring multiple Business Analysts
- · Provide mentorship and guidance to other members of the BA and IT Delivery team on requirements gathering process
- · Facilitate JAD sessions with business stakeholders to elicit Requirement information for Project and/or Work Order requests.
- · Provide detailed Requirement Documentation for Stakeholders and for IT Development and Quality Assurance teams in compliance with the established Standard Templates.
- · Ensure requirements for time, budget, and quality objectives are met, as established for maintenance activities and projects.
- · Comply with process standards for the documentation, tracking and communication of requirements throughout the SDLC
- · Ensure Business Analysis quality and activity standards are met based on established KPIs
- · Work with business and IT operations to maintain process standards for the development and documentation of training materials
- · Work with Architecture team on Strategic Business and Enterprise initiatives
- · Development an expert level understanding of business processes and supporting technologies for a single line of business
- · Development of a high level of understanding of business processes and supporting technologies for a secondary line of business
- · Work collaboratively among all Delivery team members ensuring knowledge and expertise is shared across individuals and teams for improved work performance
- · Keep current with different techniques and approaches to the Business Analysis process
- · University degree or equivalent experience
- · 5+ years experience Business and or Process Analysis
- · Exemplary listening, communication and documentation skills
- · Experience using Requirements management software such as TFS, Clear Case or Caliber
- · Experience with Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Office and mind mapping software such as Mindview or FreeMind.
- · Exemplary interpersonal skills. Able to establish working relationships with a variety of personalities and skillsets within IT and the Business
- · Experience with multiple business analysis techniques and tools including JAD, UML, Use Case Analysis, User Story Analysis, SWOT, 5 whys, Six Sigma DMAIC, MoSCoW and Prototyping
- · Experience with Multiple SDLCs including RUP, Scrum, XP and Waterfall
- · Working understanding of UI design including usability and accessibility
If you or anyone you know is interested in discussing this further please send your resume to email@example.com