- Degreed electrical engineer from accredited college or univeristy
- Hands-on design experience with high level of AutoCAD proficiency
- Project history should include commercial/institutional projects such as schools, office buildings, healthcare, correctional facilities, etc.
- Must be NEC knowledgeable and have experience developing construction documents.
- Must demonstrate strong client, business partner, and co-worker skills/relationships and success simultaneously managing multiple projects
- PE is preferred
- LEED accreditation and/or MEP Revit experience is a plus
Compensation package includes competitive salary, full compliment of benefits, bonus potential and relocation. The firm is a progressive, award winning MEP firm located in the beautiful foothills of the Rockies. APPLICANTS MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK FOR ANY EMPLOYER IN US. Contact: Dorothy O'Boyle | email@example.com | (405) 259-8343 | www.grnmidwestcity.com "The Leader in Professional Transition"