Sourcing Professional NEEDED!!! (closed)
Since 1999, Numeric, LLC had been a leading, nationwide provider of recruiting and placement services for Direct and Online Marketing and Credit/Risk, whether it’s permanent, contract or project positions.
Our focus in analytics allows us to better understand client needs and candidate experience. This expertise also enables us to match the right companies and professionals.
As a Sourceing Professional for Numeric, LLC you will source candidates by building a pipeline of applicants through personal contacts and employee referrals, mining our proprietary database, posting opportunities on external internet sites, and by attending recruitment-related group meetings. We work hard and smart, and we celebrate success collectively. This position is a good fit if you are able to manage yourself and your daily priorities while being interdependent on the team and the company goals. If you like being busy and managing multiple activities at once, if you like a job where you never look at the clock and the day flies by and if you like meeting all kinds of new people - then consider joining our team.
Recruiting responsibilities include:
- Using Boolean operators on major search engine sites (Google, Live.com, Yahoo!, etc.) to identify potential candidates who might meet the criteria of the position to be filled based on targeted keywords. Example string in Google: "SAP consultant" (resume | CV | "curriculum vitae").
- Searching for candidates in job board resume databases] using keywords related to the position requirements.
- Looking in own recruitment database.
- Networking with individuals to uncover candidates. This includes the use of social networking tools and sites such as LinkedIn.
- "Phone sourcing" or cold calling into companies that might contain individuals that match the key requirements of the position that needs to be filled.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Dawn Goar: email@example.com or call 484-845-1041.
Joining our company will offer you many opportunities for advancement and growth.