Reliability Rotating Planner (closed)
Fort Mcmurray, AB Canada
- To define routine and preventive maintenance tasks for rotating equipments based on a thorough understanding of the work order’s requirements in Industrial facilities.
- Provide status update to schedules on a regular basis.
- Conduct audits to verify work is complete and analyze task progress.
- To provide regular reports on cost performance and variance from the plan as required.
- Valid Canadian citizen
- Trade Qualifications, with additional engineering qualifications as an asset.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Heavy Industry-Field.
- Strong knowledge in Primavera, SAP and/or Smart Plant Foundation.
- Proficient in WORD/EXCEL.
- Strong knowledge ASTM & ANSI standards fir materials.
- An ability to interpret drawings, PFD, P&ID’s, Mechanical.