Quality Engineer (closed)
RCS has an immediate need for a Quality Engineer in Lake Charles, LA. This is direct-hire opportunity offering benefits, relocation, and competitive pay.
Develops QA plans for materials and complex systems for manufacturing and fabrication facility.
Oversight and coordination of special tests and inspections, source surveillances for a diverse and growing list of vendors providing material for safety related applications. Assists approved vendors providing guidance and oversight.
- 5-8 years of quality assurance engineering experience in a manufacturing and/or fabrication environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to manage resources from various diverse organizations
- Strong working knowledge and experience working with ASME Section III guidelines.
- Must have Commercial Grade Dedication background and experience.
- BS Degree in business, engineering, or technical field
Must be able to provide guidance to company vendors.
Opportunities with RCS change daily. For a complete listing of RCS' current openings, please visit our website at www.rcscorporation.com. EOE.