Implementation Support Specialist - Temporary (closed)
Wireless Generation creates innovative tools, systems, and services that help educators teach smarter. With its mobile assessment software, the company invented a better way to give classroom assessments and make data-based instructional decisions. Now Wireless Generation has broken new ground with technology that analyzes student data and customizes curriculum to individual learning needs. Wireless Generation also builds large-scale data systems that centralize student data and give educators and parents unprecedented visibility into learning. A Web 2.0 collaboration and knowledge network for educators propagates proven approaches across schools. Wireless Generation currently serves more than 200,000 educators and 3 million students. More information is available at www.WirelessGeneration.com.
The Implementation Specialists are responsible for implementing all Wireless Generation educational products for all levels of end users. The role ensures customers receive all products and services purchased and utilized by monitoring customers use until successful implementation is noted. The Specialist will act as a liaison between the customer and other internal groups within Wireless Generation. This role is also responsible for working closely with the client to ensure implementation is configured and progressing in accordance with the client expectations and assuring the software is implemented effectively.
Responsibilities of Implementation Support Specialist:
- Coordinate and apply multiple aspects of new business service delivery to customers, which are school districts that may include hundreds of individual schools and tens of thousands of teacher users.
- Ensure customer is provided with in-depth, initial knowledge of customer products and services.
- Identify unique characteristics of each new account using excellent attention to detail and resources in a data base environment.
- Work with numerous departments to provide seamless transition to comfortable usage of new products and services.
- Identify unique characteristics of each new account to develop the primary stages of a customer usage plan as well as possible future requirements.
Requirements of Implementation Support Specialist:
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of customer relation experience.
- Proven project management skills.
- Help Desk / Technical Support, client PC support (Software installation, internet accessibility and user permissions), and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience.
- Knowledge of database concepts, which includes data manipulation and dependencies.
- Customer focus and comfort with proactive escalation of issues.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Fluency with MS Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
Wireless Generation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.