Senior Sales Executive – Cloud Computing #19171 (closed)
#19171 Senior Sales Executive – Cloud Computing
Location: New York, NY
Our client provides cloud computing and managed hosting to some of the world’s most respected clients. The company specializes in Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud Solutions for SaaS, Media, eCommerce, Mobile, Healthcare, and Financial services companies. Products include a full suite of Compliance Solutions and Managed Database Services.
- Identify, attract, and win new managed hosting and cloud computing business using a consultative sales approach within the media, financial, healthcare, or SaaS verticals
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quota with extremely competitive commission earnings potential.
- Develops and maintains a 5-to-1 opportunity to quota ratio to predictably meet target revenue and profit goals
- Manage daily business using salesforce.com to provide feedback on and track prospects and opportunities
- Utilize professional networks, relationships within customers, CIO forums, and other prospecting techniques to create new qualified opportunities/prospects
- Navigate prospects through complex sales process from lead to close by fully understanding the customer’s decision process and create a formal trial closing process to ensure deal closure in a complex environment
- Qualification of prospect technical requirements with help of engineering team
- Work closely with technical staff to perform presales feasibility assessments of how well solutions meet the client requirements and what customization, if any, would be required.
- Effectively communicate differentiators and value proposition to ensure high conversion rate
- Maintain clear understanding of suite of services to ensure fit, proper positioning, and effective targeting
- Maintain clear business understanding of your customers and prospects business needs and how products fit in with them
- Communicate effectively with peers, superiors and other personnel
- Responds to prospect and client communications in a timely and professional manner
- Independently draft proposals, respond to RFIs, and work with peers to negotiate financial and contract terms
- Provides accurate forecasting and effectively balances opportunity development with prospecting activities
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in selling complex IT infrastructure solutions to C-level executives and senior management in mid-sized enterprises
- Proven commercial experience in a new business sales environment, incorporating value/solutions service selling ideally within the IT/ Technology sector.
- Internet and business savvy with major sales technology tools (CRM, Internet, MS Office)
- Demonstrable ability to develop rapport and solution sell into senior level contacts within Enterprise businesses
- Demonstrated success in applying consultative selling techniques to opportunities
- Proven and verifiable track record in exceeding sales quotas
- Strong full life cycle B2B sales experience (ideally within an Inside/Telesales environment).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as an executive presence
- Proven ability to prioritize and work on a number of opportunities at a time across long sales cycles
- High energy and drive
- Accomplishes tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to respond effectively under pressure.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships
- Develops new business ideas and strategies to grow our business.
- Established network of “influencers” and senior level decision makers who consume or know of projects requiring complex managed hosting or cloud computing
- Knowledge and experience selling any of the following a strong plus: Managed Hosting, Managed Database Services, Cloud Computing, Virtualization Technologies, Standard Server and Hardware Technologies, Linux and Windows O/S and application stacks, CDN, Professional Services, Agency and Consulting Services
- Industry knowledge in any of the following verticals is desired: Media, Healthcare, Financial, SaaS, E-Retail, Advertising/Agency
Leah O’Flynn / Redfish Technology
Executive Recruiter, IT Division
O: 208.788.8260 M: 732.644.4286
Leading Recruiters in IT and Clean Tech