Client Relations Manager (closed)
At The Bagg Group, we are as selective with our candidates as we are with our own staff and our chosen clients. We offer temporary, contract, full-time and IT placements at leading employers throughout the GTA. Interested in being a part of our team? Put our 40-year reputation to the test and contact us today.
Position: Client Relations Manager – Transportation and Logistics/Health Care
Compensation: $75,000 plus Discretionary Bonus and Benefits
Our client is a transportation and logistics company that combines latest technology and transportation to provide its clients with quality, innovation and superb customer service. The company’s clients are some of the world’s leading corporations. Our client provides their customers with online services which keep current tracking and reporting info at their fingertips.
An ideal candidate would be someone who has experience in keeping relationships with multiple clients, presenting to clients at an upper management level, understanding what makes a good client relationships with an ability to work towards defined KPIs.
Do you possess excellent report-writing, analytical and project management skills?
Are you able to analyze results, identify and explain variances?
Would you be described as a “go-getter” and “quick learner”?
- Managing a portfolio of clients, ensuring you have an in-depth understanding scope and size of your portfolio including individual value, billing and growth opportunities (pricing new business accordingly, as well as being active in recognizing savings and efficiency opportunities)
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular close contact account management which will include regular face to face meetings, telephone and email communication
- Effectively interact with other departments including the sales team when handling new job startups, ensuring you are briefed fully and correctly in all aspects to the point of account manager handover
- Interact closely with the Operations team and Sales Executive(s), to gather, monitor and analyze performance data and ongoing strategy on a monthly basis throughout the length of each project/account
- Manage expectations of all stakeholders by communicating through meetings, verbal, written and email forms
- Manage all aspects of the project .i.e. develop timetables and set deadlines for clients and the internal team at hand (process development, performance reporting, measuring and managing all aspects of project)
- Publish weekly, monthly and quarterly status reports to each client and establish individual requirements whereby each client receives
- Handle new account start-ups from cradle to grave and insure 100% ownership in providing quality service
- Ensure account plans for each client are updated ongoing with all current and relevant information concerning the client and the job, from the point of handover from the Sales Executive (s)
- Respond to client prospect inquiries by preparing responses to requests for proposals (RFP’s) and requests for quotations (RFQ’s)
- Lead cross-functional teams in creation of written proposals and pricing; preparing presentations and delivering to prospective clients and general audiences
- College Diploma or University degree in Business Administration.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Client Service/ Partnership role
- 2-3 years’ experience in managing direct reports
- Supply Chain Industry Knowledge
- A positive attitude in dealing with people and strong management skills
- Strong listening and questioning skills
- Strong Business and Financial Acumen
- Excellent report-writing, analytical and project management skills
- Ability to use email, Internet applications, Microsoft Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project) and tracking tools to support the role