0318: Enterprise Architect (closed)
Title: Enterprise Architect (IT Consultant Senior)
Jobdiva #: 12-00318
Start Date: ASAP - through at least the end of the year
- Client seeks 2 Enterprise Architects to provide program level architecture which will support 6 initiatives.
- Enterprise Architect will be a part of a team whose objective is to craft the overall enterprise architecture.
- Must have payer experience.
- Generally operating in a non-routine and strategic capacity, works with senior management to evaluate existing systems and/or end-user needs to design and recommend an optimal strategic direction for business systems.
- Conclusions made are objective, logical and based on facts that have been carefully collated and verified.
- Recommendations, however, are subjective and based on the consultant's background and experience.
- Knowledgeable of a broad range of healthcare-related business and/or IT concepts, practices, and procedures.
- May lead and direct the work of others with capabilities to manage very large projects. Frequently reports directly to an executive.
- Creates value for an organization through the application of knowledge, techniques, and assets to improve business performance.
- Provides objective appraisals as an expert outsider who provides a broader picture perspective.
- Typically required to summarize and present findings to executive levels.
- A wide degree of creativity, independence, and latitude is expected.
- Some knowledge of client technologies and/or business verticals is expected.
- Engagements are typically no longer than 3-6 months.
- Bachelor's degree is required. Masters degree is not required but expected.
- A minimum of 10-15 years of experience in business/IT consulting roles within large corporations preferred.
- Must be familiar with Architecture practices and functioned in an architect role at a more consultative / enterprise level.
- Must be familiar with Health Care.
- Role will help shape Client state architecture for programs or major initiatives.
- Client state solution architectures include alignment with technology, solutions, data and processes.
- Person will work under the direction and guidance of someone on the existing IT Architecture team but is expected to be able to operate with the business and technical leaders within the program/project with little direction after an initial onboarding period.
- Communication skills are appropriate for a senior resource interacting with Director and above project / program leadership.
- The focus of the architect roles being requested is to provide support to the various programs that are now under way.
- The goal is to build out target states that represent more holistic, cross program solutions while supporting the program-specific needs.
- Assignments to individual programs will be influenced by the health care background of the candidates that are accepted.
- Deliverables would include target state solution architectures from a process, solution, data and technology perspective.
- Being able to frame decisions from a business capability and complexity / architecture alignment perspective is important. Working collaboratively with project teams and being comfortable with sharing / reviewing architectures with technical and business alike is key.
Specific programs focus on the following health care areas:
- Health Care Reform Mandates
- End-to-End Exchange including both the Public Exchanges and SHOP Exchanges
- Health Care Value – pursuing new reimbursement and care management solutions to manage cost and improve quality
- STARS for our Medicare Advantage products
- Risk Management / Risk Assessment
If you are interested and available, please send an updated resume to email@example.com.
Thanks : )
Solutions Delivery Executive