OPERATIONS MANAGER / PRODUCTION MANAGER- Packaging Graphics / Prepress market (closed)
- RELOCATION OPPORTUNITY
- SUITED TO A UK BASED PERSON OPEN TO RELOCATION
- EXCELLENT PACKAGE, LIFESTYLE & WORKING CULTURE
Salary: HK$625,000 (£50,000k GBP)
Package: Monthly accommodation allowance for first 3 months of arrival in HK, Salary increase in January 2013, BUPA healthcare.
Market leaders in packaging solutions with headquarters in the UK. Long term relationships with a number of leading global clients, supplying design, production and automated workflow solutions. Investors in people. Strong capabilities across technology, production and account servicing.
Seeking a driven, enthusiastic industry professional who is proficient in all aspects of Retail and FMCG Packaging and Print Production. Must be a dynamic team leader driven by a passion for delivering exceptional services and quality packaging artwork and reprographics. Daily responsibilities will entail managing several client specific production departments and the teams who serve those departments. A hands-on role, engaging with each team member in training, development and sharing best working practices.
- Managing the daily activities and responsibilities associated with a busy graphic studio producing exceptional packaging artwork and reprographics to client driven service level agreements
- Developing and driving best working practices in line with UK operations to enable maximum efficiencies and studio output
- Managing and reporting on production metrics to help assist with the preparation of cost matrices for new and existing client opportunities
- Contribute to business development plans for operational growth strategy
- Work with UK, Australia and Hong Kong management teams to help influence global business and processes
- 5-years production management experience in the Packaging Graphics industry.
- Must have managed teams of 10+
- Relevant and comprehensive hands on packaging artwork and reprographics experience
- Extensive practical knowledge of graphic-related software, primarily Adobe Creative Suite, and its application within a busy artwork and reprographics production environment
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of file preparation for litho, gravure and flexo printing
- Proven team management skills – creating, developing and maintaining a supportive, nurturing environment that teams thrive in
If you possess the essential skills and experience outlined above email your CV or call and and quote CM1094;
Carol Almond - Associate Director - Genesis Associates
M: (0)7973 744 264 T: (0) 161 638 8784