ACCENTURE Technology Growth Platform - Finance and Performance Management Systems/Risk Management - MANAGER (closed)
Accenture - Technology Growth Platform - Finance and Performance Management Systems/Risk Management - MANAGER
Location: Negotiable – New York, Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, Florham Park, NJ, Reston, VA, Washington, DC, Boston
Level – Manager
Technology Growth Platform (TGP) offers a full range of global delivery services-including enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architectures, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, and technology research/development. Our TGP consultants can expect to:
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- Work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- Receive continuous training
- Gain rapid career progression
Finance and Performance Management Risk professionals can expect to support clients to develop and deliver innovative solutions that can successfully and holistically transform a company's Finance and Risk capabilities. You will support clients businesses in fulfilling compliance requirements cost-efficiently, providing insights for management to confirm that the company is on target in achieving its expected return while controlling exposure to risk. By refining and optimizing our clients' abilities to identify risks, evaluate scenarios, determine response and monitor progress, we create substantial shareholder and economic value.
- 6+ years experience in Financial Services - Finance or Risk
- 3+years software configuration, design or implementation experience with one or more of the following: SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Hyperion, Cognos, NetSuite, Algorithmics, SAS, GoldenSource
- 3+ years working in a technical or consulting environment
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated experience driving financial process improvements throughout an end to end process (e.g. Purchase to Pay, Record to Report)
- Exposure to finance and risk processes (e.g., AML, RAPM, market risk, credit risk, operational risk)
- Direct experience in creating business change through enabling technologies
Professional Certifications (Preferred):
CRCMP, CRMP, CBCO CPA, CFA, CA, MBA
Please contact Barbara Peters at Barbara.firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.