Business Development Specialist - Southwest Division (closed)
Business Development Specialist
NextMed is currently looking for a Business Development Specialist to cover our Southwest Division.
Business Development Job Responsibilities:
- Candidate is accountable for new customer acquisition and growth at existing customers in designated territory.
- Tasks include but not limited to prospecting, lead generation and qualification, market and customer strategy, business case development and analysis, proposal development and pricing, analysis and recommendations, sales support, projects implementation and start up oversight.
- Efforts will result in profitable sales growth consistent with NextMed objectives and specific objectives for the customer.
- This position works with Physicians, NextMed Technologist and Operating Room Staff fostering relationships with existing customers in an effort to expand and protect existing services provided.
- Will work under minimal supervision.
- Responsible for creating and executing business plans and revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements, assembling deliverables prepared before passing to client, conveying our message in written/verbal business development discussions and identifying opportunities for improvement and making construction suggestions for change.
- Bachelor Degree
- 3 to 5 years successful medical sales/practice management experience
- Experience and knowledge of general marketing principles and concepts within the healthcare environment
- Analytical skills
- Strong business acumen
- Proven selling skills
- Strong and effective consultative skills
- Strong conflict and problem resolution skills
- Ability to develop key strategies and execute
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong contract/negotiating skills
- Financial/budgetary experience
- Ability to travel a MUST
- Proficiency on Microsoft Office including but not limited to: excel, word, power point and other software
Report to: Director of Sales and Marketing
If you are interested in the opportunity please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org