Middle Office Assistant - CFD and Spreadbetting (closed)
A great opportunity to join an established global brokerage in the CFD and Financial Spread Betting team.
Description & Primary Responsibilities:
The role of Middle Office Assistant offers an excellent opportunity for a pro-active individual to work in a challenging, rewarding and entrepreneurial environment.
You will join a team who are committed to servicing our client base (both retail and institutional) alongside supporting our business activities.
Examples of areas covered:
• Account Opening (Clients, Introducing Brokers, White Label Partnerships, Agents)
• General Client Queries
• Client Paperwork
• Client Reporting
• Client Margin Calling
• Client Deposits / Withdrawals
• 1-2 years experience in a Client Services role within the Financial Sector
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Confidence to work independently and with initiative
• Efficiently adopt, understand and apply all relevant procedures
• Ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced financial environment
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Logical and diligent approach to tasks
If you feel you can adhere to the above please apply stating your current remuneration package notice period and expectations