Oracle DBA - Financial Services
Oracle DBA - Financial Services Job New York NY
Salary: $95 to $135
Location: New York
Global Financial firm.
We are seeking an experienced Oracle Database Administrator to help build out our platform. The ideal candidate will have experience with large-scale, massively concurrent, and highly available or distributed database architecture. Along with great responsibilities, this job also brings with it an opportunity to apply and groom your expertise across various facets of Data Management.
Responsibilities of the Oracle Database Administrator:
- Experienced DBA to help develop and support development, QA and production instances.
- This experienced team player is needed to evaluate, design, implement and maintain company databases.
- Ownership of operational stability for existing database instances.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with a BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline preferred.
- Strong knowledge of PL/SQL required (knowledge of other flavors of SQL a plus).
- Effective communication and strong collaboration skills are requirements for the position.
- Proficient in all aspects of Database Administration such as capacity planning, instance management and resource optimization, storage allocation and management, backup & recovery, replication & clustering, etc.
- Proven track-record of successful database design required.
- Expert level knowledge and experience with Linux environments.
- Experience with multiple database platforms (Cassandra, MongoDB, Oracle, PostgreSql, etc) and distributed database paradigms that include Cassandra and Hadoop architecture is preferred.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills, as well as a passion for learning and using new technologies is preferred.
Send CV in word file with job title or Job 0222 the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org or call NY office at 212-631-5875
US Citizens or green cards only, please. No sponsorship available.
Check out our website for other IT positions.
Contractor Benefits Package
401 (K) Plan
Referral Fee to $1000
KnowledgeTalent Intl. is an Executive Search/ Staffing firm in New York, Tampa and Hong Kong