Sr. ABAP Developer (closed)
Experienced hands-on SAP ABAP Programmer who will be responsible for analysis, design, and implementation of new and existing ABAP code within the SAP ECC6.0 environment, supporting the clients Gold Client application. Develop specifications from user inputs & CTO direction, create and execute test plans for programming projects and assignments, and document all aspects of programming activity. Develop and sustain program interfaces between SAP, other applications, and business partners. Provide ongoing production support, resolving day-to-day software issues in a timely manner and to the satisfaction of users; including custom programming, bug fixes, patches, enhancement requests. Assist CTO, Development and Strategy teams with additional mySAP application specifications for further Gold Client development as requested.
• BA/BS in Math, Computer Science, Business/MIS or related field.
• 4+ Years hands-on experience in SAP ABAP Programming in a business applications development and support environment.
• ABAP training/experience to include all aspects of ASAP Workbench environment (list processing, transaction programming, interface programming, reporting via ABAP/ad-hoc query, ABAP Dictionary, Workflow, etc.).
• Experience with the SAP ECC(versions. 46C, 4.7, 5.0, and 6.0).
• Experience in Developing in a Unicode environment.
• Experience in creating design documents; including specification sheet, testing plans, & user documentation.
• Ideal candidate will have experience in advanced SAP programming techniques and skills, such as Web DynPro, Visual Composer, and Java/NetWeaver.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral/written communication and teamwork skills.
• Proven project management skills (create timelines, achieve milestones, and meet deadlines).
• Ability to work in a team environment, onsite and remotely, as well as independently with minimal supervision.
• Technical documentation, organizational and technical presentation skills.
• Ability to travel nationally and internationally as required, up to 10%.