Contract SAS Programmer (closed)
London, United Kingdom
Please find below our latest contract SAS Programming vacancies for the UK working with a top pharmaceutical client.
2 x Contract Statistical Programmers
Commutable from London
If this position is of interest to you and would like more information and a complete description please send an updated CV to Kien-Sen.Lee@hayspharma.com or alternatively call me +44 (0)203 465 0042
My client is an innovative pharmaceutical company commutable from London seeking two contract programmers to join their on-site team to provide project level statistical programming skills. The Senior SAS Programmer will be responsible for providing statistical programming guidance and expertise in producing derived analysis-ready data sets, TFLs, and supporting documentation from the assigned clinical trial data following CDISC and company standards.
- The design and creation of analysis deliverables
- Managing standards for derived datasets
- Production of TLG's
- Perform data manipulations, including creation of derived data sets, related to the production of the statistical output for phase I - III clinical trials, ISS & ISE, primarily using SAS
- Verify /QC study and cross-study analysis results or derived data sets produced by other statistical programmer/statistician.
- Handle complex statistical programming issues independently and be familiar with study programming issues. Bring ideas for new projects and take the initiative to solve issues
- BSc or MSc with experience of programming in clinical trails
- Excellent knowledge of SAS programming
- Knowledge of ICH and FDA guidelines
- General project management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience of UNIX and Windows operating system