Sr. Executive Health Policy & Reimbursement (closed)
The role of the Senior Executive Health Policy & Reimbursement is to positively shape public policy and the reimbursement environment to execute successful public and private payer strategies including coverage, coding and payment policies for currently marketed and pipeline products. This executive will be responsible for driving all aspects of the business as it relates to health and reimbursement policies and processes and will have a proven track record of doing so.
The Director will help recognize, assess, and communicate key reimbursement, healthcare reform and regulations policy issues that may impact the company to key internal and external stakeholders. The position will focus on the impact of public and private sector trends on company with respect to patient access, reimbursement, and customer satisfaction; develop a payer advisory board consisting of private and government payer's medical directors to seek advice and feedback regarding new technologies and translate policy developments into strategic advice as well as develop training material for internal and external customers.
- 7 - 10 years' experience in health economics, global reimbursement, health policy, government affairs, reimbursement, or outcomes research in Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, and/or Healthcare Industry.
- Prior role as Vice President or Senior Director with responsibility for shaping the business in the pharmaceutical or related industry
- Experience representing a company to the FDA, NHS, CMS or other government health agencies
- Background in reimbursement and health economics for medical devices, pharmaceutical, or other healthcare-related industry
- Experience with reimbursement and market access conditions and international health policy trends