Senior Resident Architect/REsident Architect (closed)
Senior Resident Architect/ Resident Architect (stationed in PRC)
Our Client, is one of Hong Kong’s leading property companies invests develop and owns offices, retail, residential and hotel properties throughout the world.
Their China team is looking to give an individual an excellent opportunity to work with them on prestigious projects.
- Lead a team for the co-ordination and supervision on site
- Liaise with resident staffs of other disciplines and contractor to ensure the highest design quality, to complete the project on time and within budget.
- Attend/ lead site meetings with different parties and resolve technical issues and problems
- Manage the design changes, design documentation and issue
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in Architecture or above
- Registered Architect in HK or equivalent, PRC registered should have Class 1 Register
- Minimum 10 years including PRC property development experience required
- Experience gained with property developer, consultants or architecture firms preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication at all levels, and in both written and spoken English & Mandarin, Cantonese is a plus
- Station in PRC is a must
- Reason for Leaving
- Availability or Notice Period to Serve
- Current and Expected Salary
Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant Resident position
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to
Tel: +852 2117 3350
We do not charge our candidates any fee for Recruitment Services, nor do we insist on candidates signing a contract stipulating that they must stay in employment for any length of time should we find them a position.