Systems Admin (closed)
Overland Park, KS
Currently looking for a candidate with the below experience for Direct Placement in Overland Park, Ks.
- 2-5 years of work experience administering Linux servers (Red Hat Linux experience is a strong plus); College degree preferably in Management Information Systems or Computer Science would be considered in lieu of work experience
- Enterprise server hardware knowledge required
- Server virtualization experience required
- Experience with clustering and other highly available technologies is required
- SAN/NAS experience is required
- Backup and recovery experience required
- Software packaging with RPM a strong plus
- Some Windows and Active Directory administration experience preferred
- Some experience with switch infrastructure, Cisco preferred. Must be able to troubleshoot network issues as they relate to desktops and servers.
- Understanding of firewall and routing technology a plus