Cyber Security Consultant - Nerc (closed)
The Cyber Security Consultant will deliver comprehensive cyber security programs and compliance functions in accordance with NERC CIP standards. Minimum of 5 years cyber security experience, preferably in electical power generation. Experience with performing cyber security assessments and familiarity industry cyber security tools. Must possess a current cyber security certification (CISSP, CISM), additional certifications are a plus, MCSE, CCNP, CEH.
Provide cyber security guidance, identification, evaluation, design, development, implementation and integration of security plans.
Implement and communicate cyber security strategies, measures, policies, practices and standards to ensure all critical assets are secured.
Support sites in testing, documentation and issue resolution associated with cyber security programs.
Minimum of 5 years of cyber security experience, preferably in commercial electrical generation, Bachelors degree, or equivalent experience in Information Technology, Engineering or Business related field .
- Proven strong leadership, interpersonal, communications, and experience working with peers (written and verbal)
- Experience with Information Technology, Computer Systems, Physical Security Software, DCS and PLC's
- Knowledge of IDS/IPS, firewalls, internet protocols, operating systems, risk assessment and network security
- Candidate must be capable of passing NERC security screening requirements and be able to obtain unescorted clearance
- Candidate must currently possess the eligibility to work and remain in the United States without sponsorship