NetApp Administrator (closed)
Upp, Technology, Inc. is a global provider of IT jobs and staffing, the irms|360™ Enterprise software suite and innovative technology solutions. We help Commercial, Government, Healthcare and other clients achieve and sustain business value. Join us!
Consulting engagement at a large organization in the Healthcare service industry.
Upp is now seeking a:
NetApp Storage Administrator to provide case management, off-site service and repair as well as system management and execution.
- Supply regular updates on customer case status to the customer’s Project Lead.
- Monitor cases for the customer with NetApp’s Global Support Center.
- Maintain a list of the customer’s open cases and ensure that the cases are being taken care of and have not stalled at any point.
- Assist NetApp in the coordination of resources and activities for diagnostic and break-fix activities at other customer locations including coordination between customer onsite personnel and the Global Support Center to provide remote diagnostics, entry into the facility, parts delivery and break-fix personnel coordination.
- Collaborate with customers to provide project management and project execution work.
- NetApp administration experience.
- Customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
We offer relocation assistance or non-tax travel funds. A full plate of benefits is offered for full-time employees of Upp, and we work with consultants on an hourly basis as well.
Upp provides Enterprise Systems Integration, Data Management, Infrastructure Support, Security & Compliance and Custom Application Development to leading organizations across the industrial spectrum.
For more on this and other opportunities with Upp, visit us at http://www.upp.com
Apply at http://www.upp.com/jobs-search.html Job order #6442
Upp Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer