Account Manager - Primary Care (closed)
Create medical supply solutions so well thought out, they give our customers time to focus on what matters - their patients.
At McKesson Medical-Surgical, you have the power to integrate customized supply management solutions that enable healthcare professionals to deliver exceptional care. Solutions that optimize supply purchasing and materials management. Giving doctors more time to manage lives, instead of supplies. Join our supportive, collaborative team and make a real difference in your future. That's the power to build your future.
Responsible for promoting and selling McKesson's overall product line within the Denver, CO territory. Responsible for prospecting new business in the physician office market and maintaining existing accounts.
- Responsible for the sales of certain products and services in the Primary Care sales segment.
- Develop strategies with clients aimed at accelerating overall business processes.
- Develop and execute call plans and key account strategies to specifically add new accounts to the territory.
- Implement McKesson sales strategies, educate and convert the customer base.
- Perform field promotion work, demonstrate products/services, provide assistance in the best application of products/services and manage questions regarding products/services.
- Meet company forecasts and objectives for the territory.
- Master technical and industry knowledge in order to position McKesson's value to the customer.
Minimum two (2) years direct business-to-business sales experience. Ability to demonstrate successful sales growth as a result of direct efforts and completion of structured sales training program preferred. Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, science or liberal arts or equivalent work experience.
McKesson offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
McKesson is everywhere in healthcare. We offer a wealth of opportunity for individuals with a desire to make a difference in providing industry-leading, integrated healthcare services and solutions. Individuals with the passion to be a part of our entire continuum of patient-focused care. It's you and McKesson - empowering healthcare. Visit www.mckesson.com/careers for more information. Reference requisition #60298 in the keyword search.
As an equal opportunity employer, McKesson Corporation unites the talents and contributions of all to advance the power of healthcare.