Entry-Level Developers (closed)
The McIntyre IT division is seeking Entry-Level Developers to work and gain valuable experience with some of the most prestigious firms located in Fairfield and New Haven Counties. Qualified candidates will be entry-level, energetic developers who are passionate about using and learning cutting-edge technologies to create custom solutions. Entry level, recent college graduates will be immediately considered to be mentored under an experienced development team! Please note that experience with ALL the technologies under required skills is not a must-have; development tools will depend on the customized solutions.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- 1+ year of experience working with any of the following Object-Oriented Programming languages: Java, C++, .NET
- Possess the ability to organize / prioritize tasks and work effectively as a member of a team
- Back-end exposure to the following: MySQL, SQL Server (SQL Server 2008 a plus)
- Must be willing to assist other members of the team with support issues as needed (e.g. help desk, network problem resolution, equipment maintenance, etc.)
- The following is highly preferred, but not required: Degree in Computer Science
Entry level, recent college graduates will be immediately considered to be mentored under an experienced development team!