Logistics Execution Manager/ SAP Program Manager (closed)
Logistics Execution Manager/ SAP Program Management
The function leads and implements well run SAP business projects in order to setup and support of efficient ERP processes that integrate and organize across business units all data and processes of The Company into a unified system (SAP).
This role is also a Subject Matter Experts role with hands on capabilities in the Sales & Distribution and Warehouse Management including Subcontracting, Inventory Management as a focus as well as Inter-company and Intra-company flows in a multi-country and multi-plant environment.
This includes the delivery of projects in close collaboration with all relevant parties ( e.g. IT Relationship, Business department, Third parties, Global Delivery Team) in order to provide the The Company departments with SAP applications that meet the requirements defined in the operational level agreements (OLAs) and which are in accordance with the terms of the globally defined processes.
Scope: Lead & Deliver projects in close collaboration with IT Global SAP Program Office and in accordance to project delivery methodology as project lead and implement new ERP services with focus on critical business area - Deliver IT services at agreed volumes, unit costs and OLA. This scope is also to work as a functional SAP analyst performing configuration in SAP.
Design & if needed configure Sales & Distribution and Warehouse Management Solutions including Subcontracting, Inventory Management, which meet the requirements issued by global organizations in the validated environment or in case of indispensable local requirements have no impact on the globally defined processes. Synchronize closely with Business IT team of Global SAP, IT relationship teams as well as business key users.
Lead project teams that operate according to the IT framework and the project management guidelines to deliver projects in order to:
- Provide support to the relationship functions in order to identify (investigate) the needs of the business and the integration of envisaged business applications in the existing IT architecture and estimate project feasibility in addition of being responsible for Business Requirements Specifications within the architecture phase.
- Lead design, implementation, do the final and release of SAP applications according to OLAs that define the requirements to be met.
- Handover of delivered projects on-time, on-budget and on-quality to the support teams after successful implementation
- Report OLA fulfilment
- Experience in several implementations, with a minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience in sales, inter/intra company, toll manufacturing and 3PL process flows preferable in global multi-national company within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in SD / WM / HUM modules
- Integration knowledge to other modules like MM for inventories, PP-PI for production, MRP for planning and FI/CO for billing processes
- Basic knowledge of interfacing technologies (like Idocs, EDI, file transfer)
- At least 3-5 SAP projects with hands-on experience, and experience using a global SAP template in a Pharmaceutical environment - regulated environment with GxP / Validated data and processes
- Project management skills with international teams
- Very good understanding of multi-plant, multi-country and multi-entity ERP processes in Sales & Distribution and Materials Management including Order-to-Cash processes, Returns processes in SAP and with external vendors, Subcontracting flows, Inter-company and Intra-company flows, Stock Transfers, Requisition-to-Pay processes, 3PL processes, ARCOS/DEA reporting, Sunshine reporting, Fee-for-Services.
- Good understanding of master data and how it relates to processes in SAP, especially in SD and WM.
- Good understanding of how EDI / IDOCs are used with SD and WM processes.
- Good understanding of the integration functionality in SAP.
- Good understanding of technical objects in SAP. Don't need to write the ABAP code, but should be able to read ABAP code and work effectively with developers to communicate requirements, write test scripts, perform testing
- Good understanding of the technology used in a SAP-environment
- Experience with HP ALM for testing, formerly Mercury Test Director.
- Ability to lead meetings with the business and IT to determine efficient and effective solutions.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experiences of financial processes with the ability to transfer the business requirements into a realistic, economically feasible Global SAP framework
- Organized and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to recognize upcoming issues, capture relevant data and initiate corrective action
- Understanding of possible impacts for business and projects and communicate to relevant people
- Ensure a proper escalations process to address issues/problems in a fair, but straight way to solve them
- Strive for improvement processes based on best practices and project/process reviews (lessons learned, to avoid repetition).
For additional information regarding this job description please contact Robert Beck by calling 678-590-1601 or visit www.grepstaff.com.
Backed by 20 years of information technology staffing experience in Atlanta, Georgia, grep staff llc, a woman owned enterprise, provides unique and comprehensive contingent labor solutions. Whether our customers are searching for strategic thought leadership or tactical technical professionals with knowledge and experience to get the job done, grep staff has relationships to help them achieve their objectives.