Regional Manager | Building, Construction, Civil &/or Industrial (closed)
You will be rewarded with a base of between $105,000-$115,000 depending on your level of industry knowledge and management experience. In addition to this you will be given your choice of a company car or allowance, phone and tools of trade along with a bonus structure that will see you earn an additional $35,000 per annum. Your new role allows you to utilise a variety of skills, as you will manage operational staff and sales people.
In your new role as Branch / Regional Manager you will be responsible for 35 staff across three geographies. In this diverse role you will manage the sales team who include EWP and Scaffold sales, contracting and hire specialists as well as an Operations Manager, Workshop Manager and Canberra based Branch Manager. You key responsibility will be to continually grow the profitability of your 3 areas.
You will be working for a business that has 15 + branches across Australia and New Zealand and is always looking to expand. You will join an equally opportunity employer who specialises in the hire, sales and contraction of speciality access equipment that includes elevated work platforms and scaffoldings mainly through to the Building and Construction space.
You Must Have To Apply:
- Proven ability to manage sales staff
- Experience managing at least 20 staff
- Strong leadership qualities
- Minimum of 1 year of recent operational management experience
- Experience doing Profit and Loss and developing Sales strategies
- Experience in a similar role in either a Constrcution, Cilvil, Transport / Logistics or Industrial business
We Would Like you To Have:
- Experience selling to councils, government and construction companies
- Understanding of construction or access equipment
- Recent Branch Management experience in the Building & Construction space
- Knowledge of the local market relevant to the hire and access equipment products
Applications will be screened as the applicants come in so don’t delay send your CV ASAP to email@example.com.