Sr. Network Systems Administrator (closed)
My client is seeking a rockstar Candidate at Sr. Network Systems Administrator.
Relocation Consider for the open postion.
Candidate with following qualifications;
• MSCE with 3 to 5 years' minimum experience as a Windows 2003 and Active Directory services administrator
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2003, Active Directory, DNS,
DHCP, DFS, DFS-R, File and Print Services, and GPO validation,
management, and implementation
• Experience and understanding of IEC production environment with respect to baseline dependencies on these activities
• Experience implementing and administering PKI/CAC-based Active Directory environment
• Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007 experiences a plus
• Knowledge of Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) or other enterprise management tools, SMS, and ISA a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable with MS Office applications including MS Project and Visio
I’m hoping you might consider a career move.
Can you recommend someone great for this role, or might this opportunity interest you?
**Please feel free to contact on firstname.lastname@example.org