Retail Area Manager - AED Upto 10K + Business Expenses+ Car - Dubai,U.A.E (closed)
Job Title: Retail Area Manager
Department/ Division: Apparel
Experience : 5-8 yrs
Qualification: Any Degree
Nationality : Any
- Excellent track record within the fashion retail sector
- Superior experience in understanding store operations from a hands on point of view.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead and train junior members of staff.
- Commercially Savvy
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assume responsibility for all the staff, which could mean as many as 35 - 55 members of staff in your area/location.
- Manage a given area , allotted store or an emirate.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual retail sales targets in line with the agreed annual budget
- Analyse “retail metrics” on a daily basis in order to maximize store productivity at all times
- Monitoring the sales of each of the stores and the products
- Hold weekly meetings with all Store Managers to review sales performance and ongoing stocking needs for all stores
- Assist the Buying & Merchandising team in creating a buying/merchandising plan for each store/region taking into account the market preferences for products/styles/colours as well as store size, store layout and other key factors
- Track and analyse stock in all stores on a weekly basis and recommend stock orders, stock replenishment for best sellers promptly to the buying team
- Travel to all the stores regularly to check, train and improve retail practices and launch any initiatives
- Work with Store Managers in projecting annual and seasonal product sales figures by product category, store and the region
- Coordinate with the buying team to ensure product availability and feedback on best / worst sellers.
- Coordinate with the Visual Merchandisers in the store to help make decisions in terms of visibility of a particular product.
- Manage Store Shrinkage in line with the company policy.
Salary Range : AED 8k – 10k per month + commission + company maintained car( Maximum )