Senior HP-UX Systems Administrator (closed)
Job Title: Senior Unix Systems Administrator
Location: Norristown, PA/ Lyndhurst, NJ
Duration: 4 months potential to be extended for long term
Description/ Required Skills:
- Responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting, access, and backup for enterprise wide systems.
- Technologies supported include operating systems, servers, networks, system security, hardware and other software applications.
- Troubleshoot system issues, resolve or recommend solutions.
- Create and manage system documentation, including configurations and backup procedures.
- Create patches and updates as needed.
- Participate in the definition and implementation of system components including new servers, hardware, software and upgrades.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot operating systems.
- Must possess solid knowledge of operating systems and networking hardware and software.
- 6+ years of experience functioning in a Systems Administrator capacity is required.
- Experience upgrading HP-UX systems from 11.23 to 11.31 including MC/Service Guard.
- System Administrator... Expert... 7 years.
- HP 9000....Expert.... 5 years.
Toll free: 855-571-3873
Fax: 800- 489-8046