e-Discovery Sales Professional (closed)
New York, NY
$120,000 - $140,000 plus commission compensation
- Bachelor’s Degree with Technical Focus (Business IT, Management Science, CS, etc)
- 4+ years proven success in technical sales
- 2+ years in e-discovery / litigation support sales
- Consitent track record of maintaining sales quota of $1m plus
- Profound knowledge of e-discovery processing lifecycle
- Intermediate knowledge of Concordance, Ipro, Opticon, and Summation load files
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and self-motivate
- Ability to work nights and weekends as necessary
- Possess leadership skills to motivate team
- Possess excellent listening, writing and verbal skills
- Possess strong relationship management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to place heavy commitment to putting clients’ business goals ahead of their own
- Keep job tracking system up to date while informing Project Managers of updates.
- Accountable for responding to client requests in a timely manner (generally within 1 hour or less, depending on priority).
- Keep up to date with latest industry news and relevant advances in application and technology and share these news with colleagues and Sales Manager.
- Attend weekly Sales department meetings & webinars to learn about new service offerings, client information, important court rulings, and happenings.