Marketing Communications Manager (closed)
Our client is a publicly-traded, global manufacturing company headquartered in the heart of Boston. We have an exciting new search with them for a Manager, Marketing Communications to oversee all marcomm initiatives for their largest business unit. We are looking for someone who can provide leadership around strategy development, plan definition, and tactical execution in the areas of brand management, internal and external message development, internal and external presentation and communication (both technical and non-technical), publicity and advertising, and product positioning. It?s a hands-on role but you will be able to leverage the company?s internal resources as well as external vendors and agencies.
The Marcomm Manager will define a market communications plan that can be implemented across a number of geographies that include a mixture marketing communication techniques including
- Communications: press releases, articles, regulatory interactions, internal communications and community support
- Sales and marketing materials: presentations, brochures, data sheets, and training materials
- Electronic communications: website, webinars, and social media
- Events: trade shows and conferences
- Seven-plus years in a global marketing communications role with experience managing outside vendors Industry experience from one of the following industries ? manufacturing, engineering, chemicals, science ? must be able to understand complex technologies (not looking for software/hardware).
- Bachelor?s degree.
- Deep B2B marketing/marcomm experience.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing branding strategy and creating high quality internal and external communications materials both technical and non-technical.
- Broad knowledge of marketing communications tools, strategies, and techniques with a proven track record with applying these techniques.
- Can manage multiple priorities
- Plan well but move rapidly into an execution mode
- Work well with people from different departments, in different locations and with different levels of knowledge
- Exemplary project management skills