Sr Visual Designer (closed)
Our client, a leading service provider of information security, is looking for a Senior Visual Designer for its West Coast area. The Senior Visual Designer will be responsible for overseeing all consumer and enterprise products and services. The Senior Visual Designer will also be responsible for the firm?s SaaS based products and mobile products.
· Proven leadership in the product life cycle as well as the evolution of the products visual language.
· Driving the design and product evolution through feedback, testing, and implementation.
· Managing and editing PSD files to provide precise and polished files to the engineering department.
· Solicit comments, and feedback from stakeholders.
· Work with designers and a verify consistency on all graphical levels and handle UX documentation to build a solid Product Design.
· Ensure the consistency and precision with batch processing and quick graphic production.
· Manage multiple projects at the same time.
· Drive the design process by working with cross-functional teams .
· Bachelor?s Degree in HCI Graphic Design, fine arts, or other relevant fields.
· Experience in creating effective prototypes and employ a variety of methods for conveying the message.
· Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, etc?)
· 5+ years of experience in producing high-traffic or award winning websites. Experience with SaaS and mobile related areas highly preferred.
· Ability to handle multiple projects that is vague and/or has a wide range of complexity at the same time.
· Highly Organized, efficient, and effective in managing and completing multiple project in a timely manner.
· Strong and effective oral and written communication skills
· Must have a strong visual portfolio