Corporate Paralegal/Contracts Specialist (closed)
An industry leading technology provider located in Northern VA is actively recruiting for a Corporate Paralegal/Contracts Specialist for a temporary assignment with great long term potential with its Corporate Legal Department. The Corporate Paralegal/Contracts Specialist will assist with managing the company’s contract operations function involving interpreting, negotiating, and administering contracts and licensing agreements.
- 3+ years as a Corporate Paralegal or Contracts Specialist in a law firm or corporate legal department with an emphasis on non-disclosure agreements, manufacturing authorization forms, statement of works, etc.
- Knowledge of technology contracts such as Satellite, IT, Telecom and Software Licensing agreements is preferrred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and the Internet.
- Highly motivated and self-directed professional, with strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a constantly changing environment.
- Possess proven attention-to-detail, outstanding proofreading skills and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org