Multimedia Software Developer (closed)
6 opening‘s in the team.
Junior – 70-80k base
Junior-Intermediate - 82-98K base
Intermediate- Senior - up to 125k base
Waterloo is preferred. Maybe Mississauga.
The key to these openings is candidates must have C++ application experience.
We are currently looking for a Software Developer to work within our Multimedia team. As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to help shape and build the multimedia experience for BlackBerry10. This could include building media capture (camera, video recording), the picture viewing experience, music player, video player, streaming, play lists, media management, and more.
You will be working on exciting, never before seen technology that's being developed by a dynamic team of people who share your desire to explore, discover and grow..
Here's your challenge:
- Design, implement, test, profile and maintain multimedia applications from the ground up
- Solve dynamic issues associated with the different BlackBerry user interface paradigms (trackpad, touch screen, phone vs. tablet, etc.)
- Work with the various BlackBerry handheld models that are available to create the best multimedia experience ever on a Smartphone
Here's why we want you:
- You are passionate about writing great code in C++ or an object oriented language
- You live and breathe application development
- You have a University degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- You have a deep understanding of user interface design principles, multi-threading concepts, and event handling models
- You have an appreciation for the unique challenges of mobile application development
- You have a desire to shape the future and impact millions of people