Jr Project Manager (closed)
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Provides support to the IT Department while keeping track of IT projects
- Establishes the annual budget for the entire department for the fiscal year and coordinates the budgeting process among IT staff to determine budgetary needs for software, consultants, resources for projects, etc; Supports and advises staff in the process.
- Acts as liaison between department and various internal and external entities
- Creates Ad Hoc reports for IT Application Support as requested for Customers and Internal and External Audits
- Manages the department dashboard and continuously follows up with stakeholders to bring items to closure
- Manages projects status reporting, follows up, escalations and coordination across multi teams.
- Coordinates, organizes, and publishes minutes for recurring steering committees’ and managers’ meetings.
- Acts as liaison between Vendors and Legal Department when negotiating/renewing contracts and between Vendors and Accounting Department to resolve billing issues. Ensures accuracy of invoices when received and prepares payment requests
- Performs analysis and minor Computer Program changes and Coding of minor Computer Programs as needed.
Ability to work independently, being the initiator and driver of many ideas/projects. Great communication skills and ability to interact with all organization levels. Must have superior (advanced) Excel, PowerPoint and Word Skills. Banking knowledge, COBOL, SQL, Crystal Reports experience preferred.