Senior C# Developer
Overall Purpose of Job:
This position provides production support for the new technology being introduced to operations and settlements
systems. The position’s purpose includes, but is not limited to:
• Learn the packages and provide production support the new technology
• Analyze, design and develop local functionality connected with the new systems/technology when required
• Acting as a new technology mentor to other members of the team
• Trouble shooting development and production issues
• Know and understand the businesses and, with training, maintain and improve upon that knowledge
• Coordinate and liaisse with the business groups using the systems
• Liaisse with the other systems groups responsible for systems support
The role will support the management of the team by functioning as an IT Lead on projects and may be required to
project manage small projects as necessary.
Supports the initial review and analysis of Help Desk Tickets, as per CBD Problem Management procedure. Debug and trouble shoot production issues. Develops and implements solutions in accordance with SOA policies and procedures.
Facilitate the design and implementation process for new products/projects, and evaluates impacts on the operation, informing senior executive of alternatives.
Provide in-depth and strong technical specialty and knowledge to the project team. Analyze User requests and assist Superiors with project design. Develop structures, forms and outputs based on business and/or application requirements.
Coordinate and conduct tests and project implementations, for the Team, under the direction of superiors. Administer full project documentation efforts in accordance with SOA/CBD policy and procedure.
Advise, and mentor Team members in the specialized technical areas.
Fulfill administrative duties as defined in SOA/CBD Procedures Manual.
5 or more years experience in application design and development, strong in development using C#.NET 4.0 and related technologies. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with both technical staff and business lines, fluent in the use of software development tools and utilities, banking business knowledge.
Relevant skills are more important than formal education, however Technical Certifications, or a combination of High School diploma and strong systems experience is required.