Field Sales Representative (closed)
Our client is one of the world leaders in the manufacture of metals joining materials, equipment and technology.
Great opportunity for a Field Sales Representative with experience working with manufacturer's representatives/agents and clients to establish solid relationships in the support of growth initiatives for the Domestic Aftermarket. Must be able to travel throughout the United States about 75% of the time. HVAC sales experience preferred.
•Manage and support the Aftermarket Manufacturer's Representatives and Agents for the product line with a focus on building strong relationships with those representatives and agents as well as the ultimate customer.
•Perform evaluations on those representatives and agents relative to their presentation of products and services.
•Assist in developing promotional programs designed to increase sales and market share.
•Work closely with customers to resolve their problems and identify new product development ideas.
•Manage and support the introduction of new products to existing and new accounts.
•Prepare monthly reports regarding successes and opportunities.
•Monitor competitive trends and activities (pricing, new product development, market strategies, etc.) and assist in the planning of response tactics.
•Assist in the development and delivery of new products and marketing programs.
•Ensure adherence to all company policies and procedures.
•Other duties as assigned.
• Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Solid ability to grasp and understand business concepts and issues and comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
• Excellent Communication both written and oral to work with both internal and external clients at a variety of different levels within the organization.
• Proven Customer Service skills with the ability to quickly and efficiently take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
• Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
• Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work while focusing on company and position goals and objectives.
• Self-motivated, pro-active individual who takes initiative to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal.
• Strong, proven Negotiation Skills
• Must posses the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business or Engineering
Experience: 5 - 7 years related experience
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Previous direct sales experience
• Background in metals, commodities or fabrication is highly preferred
• Knowledge of brazing product and processes a plus
Please email your resume as an attachment in Microsoft Word format to Karenv@mri-boston.com