Product Manager - Sealants (closed)
Product Manager - Sealants
CSL Silicones Inc is an ISO 9001 Certified manufacturer of standard and custom silicone products including lubricants, coatings compounds and adhesives.
With over 25 years of experience in the manufacture of Room Temperature Vulcanizing (RTV) silicone products, CSL Silicones Inc. continues to exceed the highest standards for quality. We produce silicone sealants, lubricants, coatings, compounds & adhesives that perform reliably in extreme temperatures, seal aggressive fluids and perform predictably in mechanical, chemical, thermal and electrical applications.
Why do employees stay with us?
- Competitive salary with excellent benefits package and profit sharing program
- Product knowledge training so you understand why we are leaders in the industry
- Corporate sponsored training and tuition reimbursement program
- No red tape culture - Find out answers directly from people who have them
- Several corporate sponsored lunches and events throughout the year
- Steady growth in a profitable, international company
- Continuous corporate capital investments and training initiatives to support growth
Your role with CSL.
Our Product Manager utilises both market and competitive intelligence to benefit the growth and delivery of our sealant products. With the finely crafted business plan you will have challenging objectives to deliver. Managing our product will require initiative to continuously improve or develop website content, the product development process, promote sealants through trade shows and electronic media, assemble sales support tools and collaborate with several departments to bring it all together.
Specific skills you bring to this role.
- 5+ years experience working in a Product Management role, preferably same industry
- Bachelor level degree, PMP certification considered an asset
- Experience with new product introduction, developing media relationships and building strong brand awareness
- Ability to lead the product development programs for both existing products and the creation of next generation products
- Proven ability to compose a business plan that challenges the status quo and achieves bigger, better results year over year
- Take ownership of the product success, hands on activities to build product effectiveness
- Act as the point person or subject matter expert in this category with confidence
- Effective written and verbal presentation skills to both internal and external sources
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to excellence
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office with extraordinary Excel skills necessary
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time, internationally