Sr. Quest SSO consultant (closed)
Our top technical team in MD. has an immediate need for a Sr. level Quest SSO professional with strong SME level experience in solution design, implementation and deployment around Quest (Vintela or VAS) single sign-on services and products, Weblogic and Websphere. Any experience with Java helpful. Must have a great background in debugging, architecture improvement and performance and production support. US citizenship is a must.
If this position is of interest please send a copy of your resume to: Andrea.Forro@InfoReliance.com
When organizations need to be on time—and on budget—they call InfoReliance. We’ve established a track record of dependability, professionalism and credibility. InfoReliance has helped dozens of federal agencies minimize risk and leverage technology investments. Our consultants design, develop, deploy, and secure enterprise IT solutions that transform the business operations of clients across the globe. From war zones to local and foreign offices, our global reach gives government agencies access to the services they need most. From the integration of large-scale information systems to ensuring the integrity and security of data, our enterprise solutions enable our clients improve data management, perform critical analysis, make confident decisions, and meet mission requirements.
- 10 Paid Company Holidays Annually
- 18 days a year of Paid Time Off (PTO) Annually for new employees (accrued)
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Coverage
- Tuition & Professional Certification Reimbursement
- 401(k) plan with an employer match of 50% of contributions up to 6% of salary
- Reimbursement for parking and public transportation, dependent upon work location
- Flexible work arrangements, where possible
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependant Care
- All employees are eligible for a quarterly, performance-based bonus program recognizing our outstanding contributors.