Field Service Technician - Capital Equipment – OH #2167 (closed)
Leading international supplier of food processing and food packaging equipment. Seeking Field Service Technicians.
• Set-up, service, troubleshoot, and repair equipment at customers' facilities
• Install enhancements, test, and calibrate to meet our customers' specific needs
• Visit plants, make courtesy calls, and provide Customer training
REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION:
• Ability to travel, work independently and be flexible regarding frequent changes in schedule.
• “Hands on” Electro-Mechanical experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, AC/DC motor control, PLC's, Servo Systems
• Excellent customer relations skills including the ability to explain and train.
• AS Degree in Electronics, or equivalent experience
• Prior Field Service Experience a plus
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Computer skills in Microsoft offerings.
1. Electro-Mechanical Field Service experience on capital machinery with pneumatics, hydraulics, AC/DC motor control, PLC's, Servo Systems.
2. Excellent customer relations skills including the ability to explain and train.
3. AS Degree in Electronics, or equivalent experience
4. In the target territory.