Change Management Consultant (closed)
Change Management Consultant
One of the leading providers of management consulting services worldwide is looking for management consultants to create, design and build new business models and help clients integrate and operate them. You'll have the opportunity to turn theory into practice and shape strategies right through from inception to execution.
The Talent & Organization Performance service line offers an integrated suite of proven strategies, methods, tools and deeply skilled resources that help businesses and governments achieve high performance by transforming the performance of their people.
Change Management is focused on helping clients successfully manage change in an environment that is global, multi-polar, multi-cultural, cross-generational, and virtual - and changing at an accelerating pace. This is achieved using methods-based, data-driven, tailored solutions to increase the pace and certainty of successful organizational change.
The scope of this Offering Group covers the entire lifecycle of a change program and includes the following core offerings.
- Change Strategy - Bringing proven change architectures and best practices to help clients navigate change.
- Organization Change Enablement- Enabling clients to manage their organizational change efforts, such as the transition to outsourcing, system and process change, and large-scale transformation, among others. Within Organization Change Enablement, there are three sub-offerings:
- Managing Organization Change - Guiding clients through the management and execution of strategic organizational change programs such as mergers & acquisitions, globalization, etc.
- Enabling System and Process Change -Helping clients manage and execute medium- to large-scale change related to the implementation of system (e.g., SAP, Oracle, etc.) and/or process changes within diverse organizations.
- Transitioning to Outsourcing - Providing proven solution frameworks for managing the human element of outsourcing focused change within both the retained and outsourced elements of the client's workforce.
- Change Capability Development - Helping clients achieve sustainable performance improvements within their organizations from their change programs.
- Understand client's organization and change management issues, explain the factors involved and shape organizational solutions to deliver value to the client
- Additional responsibilities in at least one of the following change management offering areas:
- Change Strategy
- Application of the change architectures, models, and frameworks used to execute global, multi-polar, multi-workforce, cross-generational, or multi-cultural, complex change successfully.
- Assist client executives communicate frameworks, cultural norms, and stakeholder engagement practices
- Organization Change Enablement
- Approach Change Management as a "Science" instead of an "Art" by using data-driven and predictable methodology
- Utilize methods, estimators, and frameworks that integrate tightly with the broader project
- Drive stakeholder engagement, leadership alignment, impact analysis, learning/training, communications, business readiness, deployment, and adoption measurement
- Help re-align the organization, its people, and their actions with critical business imperatives and specific objectives
- Assist with the workforce transition from internally managed operations to outsourced operations
- Change Strategy
- Identify opportunities to provide or create additional client value
- Develop trusted relationships with key clients or internal customers
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
- Minimum of 2 years experience in change management, job/role/organization design, stakeholder engagement, sponsorship alignment, communication plans, training/performance support, organizational readiness, or transition to outsourcing
- Bachelors Degree
- Hands-on change management experience with implementing large-scale ERP
- Experience in other related Talent & Organization Performance areas such as Organizational Effectiveness, Talent Management, and Human Resource Transformation
- Experience in using workplanning, process mapping, training development, or web-page development applications
- Experience leading at least one other person
- Minimum of 1 year of consulting experience
- Capable of leading meetings with internal clients
- Strong proficiency in using Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Capable of meeting with senior executives (Directors and Vice Presidents)
- Some background in individual and/or organizational psychology
- Experience working with offshore and third-party vendors
- Experience with global or multi-national projects
All consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.