Instrumentation and Control Drafter (closed)
- Instrumentation & Control drafting / design experience.
- Prepared P&ID (process and instrumentation) diagrams to show entire system flow and traceability.
- Use 3-D modeling software and perfect fitting of all components in a system for achieving higher precision.
- Transfer all design requirements and specifications into AutoCAD layout.
- Prepare complete and drawings including technical layout, multiple views, detail drawings, assembly drawings, cross-sectional, and subassembly drawings.
- Coordinate design layout with electrical engineers.
- Nuclear experience is an asset.
- Proven track record in delivering detailed Instrumentation & Control design packages using CAD software.
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage their own time.
- Have the willingness to learn and develop.
- Competent with MS Office suite programs.
- Related Degree or Diploma.
You must quote Job #1947 on all related correspondence.
Full Job List
Adventis Company Website