CPOE Project Manager (closed)
CPOE Project Manager
Location: Remote with 30% Travel, East Coast
Start Date: June 4
Length of contract assignment: 6 month initial contract..12-18 month likely.
Our client recently finalized a deal to implement their CPOE software at a large hospital network over the next 18 months. In order to complete this effort they need to bring in Project Managers who have experience rolling out CPOE software.
The PMs will be responsible for developing project plans and they will be expected to be structured in their approach.
Our client would like to bring in consultants that have served in this role on other CPOE implementations.
Consultant's Day to day responsibilities:
- Direct and manage software implementation projects from start to project completion
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Develop and maintain project plans and schedules
- Set, manage, and communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Coordinate efforts and schedules of project team members
- Track milestones and project deliverables
- Develop and communicate project status reports
- Previous experience as Project Manager implementing a CPOE solution at a large hospital network.
- Experience developing project plans for CPOE projects
- Experience managing projects remotely
- Strong Understanding of PM methodologies