Senior UI Designer (User Interface / Mobile Services) (closed)
Our client is a global leading technology provider in mobile technology. With the strong presence in USA & several Asian countries, they are bringing the technology on data protection to consumer market. They are looking for an experienced User Interface expert to design the platform which will be distributed worldwide.
- Responsible for the User Interface design of the APAC data services client installations – actual look & feel design of the final graphical user interface (GUI).
- Work closely with the development team to execute on the creative strategy for projects by creating viable design schemes for interactive experiences.
- Support all aspects of design and production for your team’s projects, focusing on User Interface design
- Cultivate an understanding of industry trends and share your insights with the whole team
- Create the wireframes that will be used by the development team to program the development activities
- Ensure that all efforts associated with owned products are market/customer-driven..
- Understand competitive landscape.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-3 or more years experience in designing interactive experiences
- Mastery of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe illustrator
- Up to date knowledge of web UI trends and understanding of technology used in designing interactively
- Up to date knowledge of mobile client development trends and understanding of technology used in designing interactively
- Curated portfolio of personal example pieces, a few live site and or app. examples
- Willing to work under high pressure.
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Strong communication/presentation skills and executive presence
- Strong business acumen; Asia business experience
- International travel required
Interested parties, please send your application to Chris Ngai (firstname.lastname@example.org)
All personal information is used for recruitment purpose only.