Senior Sales Representative / Territory Manager | Construction Equipment Hire & Sales (closed)
You will receive a competitive base salary between $75,000 - $100,000 + Super dependant on your relevant experience. You will also be compensated with your choice of a Fully Maintained Company Vehicle or a Car allowance of up to $15,000 along with a phone, laptop and internet. This role will allow you the freedom to run your area as you see fit while still having support from the branch when you need it.
In your new role Senior Sales Representative / Territory Manager you will be responsible for running a geographic territory in the Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane Metro area. You will also be the driving force behind winning tenders and developing key accounts at a senior level. This role will see you liaising with Estimators, Architects and Senior Procurement managers across medium and large construction companies.
In this autonomous role you will be working for the number one Australian owned Construction Equipment hire and sales company of its kind. You will be working with a company that has been around for over 30 years and is continually growing and expanding their product range. A constant innovator this company manufactures some of their own equipment so that the client’s needs are meet.
You must have:
- Sales experience in the building industry
- Experience dealing with medium and large construction companies
- A proven track record of achieving budgets
- The ability to work autonomously
- An outgoing and driven personality
- Computer skills
- Technical or Mechanical aptitude
You will be highly regarded if you have:
- 7 years plus Construction industry experience
- Previous experience in the hire equipment, plant hire or scaffolding industry
- A history winning large Tenders
Applications will be screened as the applicants come in so don’t delay send your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.