The London Group is a boutique firm specializing in the placement of Accounting & Finance, Sales & Marketing and Human Resources professionals on a permanent, project and interim basis. Our goal is to develop long term relationships based on trust, integrity and accountability.
Our client is a leading provider of engineering products and services. They are looking for Engineers to join their Edmonton, Mississauga, St. John’s, Regina and Lloydminster teams.
Engineers will be responsible for analyzing, researching and implementing engineering principles to various projects including:
- Direct and organize engineering aspects of installation process
- Manage and/or perform tests required to determine condition of soil, water, underground or submerged structures
- Technical regulation and support to other divisions throughout the company
- Prepare client reports
- Prepare field drawings; implement modifications to the design required by unanticipated structural features, etc.
- Examine engineering reports; notify field staff of any changes in analyses system designs
- Perform sales activities as required
- Other duties as assigned
- B.S. in Engineering
- EIT preferred
- Minimum 2-8 years professional experience
- NACE level II certification
- Required Operator Qualifications
- Strong project management and problem solving skills
- Excellent team and internal customer service skills required
- Must be great at multitasking several tasks at once
- Must be able to apply comprehensive engineering knowledge on assignments
$100,000 to $130,000 + based on experience
Our client is open to paying for relocation if necessary
Please apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com
*Note if this role is not a fit for you, we do welcome proactive resume submissions. Visit www.londongroup.ca for a full listing of our opportunities.