FileNet Professional (Remote + Travel)
HP is a leading global provider of products, technologies, solutions and services to consumers and business. The company's offerings span IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices, global services, and imaging and printing. Our $4 billion annual R&D investment fuels the invention of products, solutions and new technologies so we can better serve customers and enter new markets. We invent, engineer and deliver technology solutions that drive business value, create social value and improve the lives of our customers.
This role will provide design, sales and delivery expertise for the Document Solutions Practice in HPES US Public Sector State & Local Government ITO Consulting organization. This person in this role must provide outstanding customer communication skills and a mastery of the FileNet solution set.
- Responsible for verifying and implementing the detailed technical design solution to the problem as identified by the Project/Technical Manager. Often responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions. Is often the Principal Consultant who analyzes and develops enterprise technology solutions.
- Regularly leads in the technical assessment and delivery of specific technical solutions to the customer. Provides a team structure conducive to high performance, and manages the team lifecycle stages.
- Coordinates implementation of new installations, designs, and migrations for technology solutions in one of the following work domains: networks, applications or platforms.
- Provides advanced technical consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, solution design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions. Provides input to HP strategy moving forward.
- Collects and determines data from appropriate sources to assist in determining customer needs and requirements. Responds to requests for technical information from customers.
- Develops customer technology solutions using various industry products and technologies.
- Engages in technical problem solving across multiple technologies; often needs to develop new methods to apply to the situation.
- Owns and manages knowledge sharing within a community (e.g. team, practice, or project). Ensures team members support knowledge sharing and re-use requirements of project. Contributes significant knowledge to job family community.
- Creates and supports sales activities.
Must be willing to travel.
Remote support position.
Minimum 50% travel required.
Education and Experience Required:
- 8+ years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study.
- Certified FileNet Professional in one or more disciplines
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Design, implemenation, administration, development and support skills for the following FileNet products
- FileNet P8 Content Manager
- FileNet P8 Business Process Manager
- FileNet P8 Records Manager
- FileNet Workplace / Workplace XT
- FileNet P8 CFS (Content Federation Services) (desired)
- FileNet System Monitor (desired)
- FileNet P8 Case Manager (desired)
- FileNet Image Services (desired)
- FileNet eProcess Srevices (desired)
- Java Development Skills and the use of FileNet APIs
Knowledge of one or more document capture solutions desireable
- Kofax Capture
- Captiva InputAccel
- Captive eInput
- FileNet Capture
· Ability to develop solutions that enhance the availability, performance, maintainability and agility of a particular customer's enterprise. Has contributed to the design and application of new tools. Ability to re-use existing experience to develop new solutions to take to market.
· Possesses an understanding, at a detailed level, of architectural dependencies of technologies in use in the customer's Information Technology (IT) environment as it relates to a FileNet software implementation.
A recognized expert in one or more technologies within own technical community and also at regional level.
· Able to communicate with internal and external senior management confidently and demonstrate the professionalism of the job family.
· Ability to work in a multi technology environment with the ability to diagnose complex technical problems to their root cause. In addition to troubleshooting skills and consulting skills, has ability to summaries prognosis and impact at practice lead level.
· Be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns whilst maintaining depth in core focus area.
· Ability to present within own area of expertise as part of a customer sales presentation, putting forward FileNet domain-specific information within the context of an HP sales campaign.
· Recognized expert in one or more technologies within own technical community and also at regional level.